Call for Free Estimate
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove dirt and debris.
- Use doormats at entrances to prevent dirt and moisture from being tracked onto the floor.
- Use protective pads under furniture to prevent scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately to prevent staining.
- Use a damp (not wet) mop or cloth to clean the floor. Avoid using too much water, as it can damage the wood.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on the floor.
- Use a wood floor cleaner specifically designed for the type of wood and finish on your floor.
- Reapply wood floor finish every 3-5 years to protect the wood and keep it looking fresh.
- Consider using rugs in high-traffic areas to protect the wood and reduce wear and tear.