Laminate flooring are the most commonly used wooden flooring in the market. The wooden floor price ranges between Rs 100 to Rs 180 per square feet.
The laminate floor comes with hassle-free maintenance, No polishing your floor or apply any sort of oiling, easy click locking method. The wood floor laminate is mainly made up of four layers the back paper the hdf core for the top layer laminate and the Aluminium oxide coating. Laminate flooring price is pocket friendly and its durable upto 10 to 15 years depending upon the place. you install. They come with variety of wooden flooring texture. Our flooring product line offers a versatile and exclusive range of laminate flooring.
These products are manufactured in line according to European norms with highest technical specifications and with finest quality, customised to match Indian micro-climatic conditions, also these products are reasonably durable, hygienic and relatively easy to maintain. As a team, Euro Wooden Flooring alwaystrytocomeupwithpioneeringdesignsforitsclientswithsinglemindedmottoof providing best in class products. Being one of the major providers of high-end flooring solutions, we strive to offer flexibility, artistry and simplicity in a single package.With an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction we never compromise on the quality and the services provided to customer. We believe in keeping the customers happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.
Advantages of Laminate Flooring
- Cost – Among wooden floorings the laminate flooring is the most economical one. A good quality Laminate flooring is Available form Rs 100 per square foot.
- Reliability – Laminate wood are scratch, Stain, fade, Moisture, Abrasion and impact resistant.
- Options – You can choose any shade of Wood species. whether its teak, oak, American walnut.or Merabu. All are available.
- Sub Floor Preparations – Its can be directly installed Top of any levelled floor such as cement, Tiles, Marbles and Granites.
- Easy to Maintain – Laminate flooring does not have any maintenance such as polishing or sanding compared to Solid Wood or Engineered Wood
- Flame Resistant – Laminate floors are Flame resistant as per EU standards.
Essalar Buildware has varied range of products in Solid Wood Flooring ,Engineered Wood Vinyl Flooring,Outdoor Flooring, Gym & Sports flooring, SPC Flooring, Carpets. Contact Essalar Buildware for free Site Inspection at email@example.com or Call us +91 9941319945.