Engineered wood floor represents all the traditional aesthetics of solid hardwood, with an innovation of design that makes it even more versatile! Comprising of several layers, the top layer being a species of real hardwood, engineered hardwood flooring is a robust flooring option that allows you to install your chosen color, cut, finish and surface texture.The core layer of engineered hardwood is made up of pine and spruce woods, which allows the engineered flooring to expand and contract with changing temperature and moisture levels without affecting your floor. Available in colors ranging from dark chocolate brown color and walnut, the product allows easy maintenance and is ideally suited for a house and office.- Multi layered structure makes it dimensionally stronger.- Versatile, can be used for both traditional modern settings.- UV Acrylic with anti scratch top coat with protects the surface.
Advantages of Engineered Wood Flooring
- Aesthetics – Its Really difficult to find out once Installed the Engineered wood just looks like Solid Wood Flooring .
- Durability – Engineered Wood last much longer. The 4mm Top layer lasts over 30 Years.
- Wood Species – its available in different colour, sizes finishes.
- Locking – These are mostly available in click and lock system hence making installation very easy.
- Wear layer- if the Top layer wood fades its can sanded and refinished to bring back the original looks.
Essalar Buildware has varied range of products in Solid Wood Flooring , Laminate Wood, Vinyl Flooring,Outdoor Flooring, Gym & Sports flooring, SPC Flooring, Carpets. Contact Essalar Buildware for free Site Inspection at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us +91 9941319945.